Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Extremely Bad Intentions


I’ve got extremely bad intentions
Just one thing on my mind
I’ve got completely bad intentions, babe
Only one thing on my mind
Gon’ do ev’rythang ta get you
I jus’ gotta make you mine…

Ah, well, I made a bed of roses
Babe, I got ta lay you down
Oh yeah, ah made a bed of roses, honey
Lord, I got to lay ya down,
(somehow)
I got ta get my arms around you
I’m gonna love you ‘round and ‘round
and ‘round and ‘round and ‘round…

Oh girl I’ll give ya sparkle diamonds
An’ that flashy car ta drive
And I’ll build you up a mansion
And it will flow with honey wine
Ah’ll come across with all your wishes
(Jes’ be sure ya give me mine…)
This is our night ta make connection…
We got ta step across that line
Goin’ give you my best bad intentions...
Jes’ ONE THANG on my mind

No comments: